Support Worker – Permanent Role
• Do you have a passion for enabling the lives of others?
• Do you enjoy working with fun teams and developing your own skills?
• Are you energetic, flexible and love people?
Enrich+ works alongside individuals with disabilities to develop their skills and abilities and to enhance their inclusion in the communities of their choice. We pride ourselves on excellence, professionalism and on being driven by the people we support.
We currently have a vacancy for a vibrant and energetic Support Worker to join our Supported Activities team based in Hamilton
As a Support Worker, you will be working alongside the people we serve to:
• develop their skills and abilities
• engage in meaningful activities of their personal choice
• explore and enjoy new experiences.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• a sense of humor
• a calm nature
• the ability to work alongside a diverse range of people with varying support needs
• the drive to make a difference
• personal values in alignment with the purpose, vision, and values of Enrich+
• the ability to work as part of a team
• hold a full clean driver’s licence
• pass a pre-employment drug test.
Whilst previous work experience is advantageous, having the right drive and attitude is more important to your success in this role.
Work hours are between 8am-3.30pm, Monday to Friday.
If your ideal job is making a difference in people’s lives, helping individuals to connect with their community, and enjoying your work and colleagues along the way, then we want to hear from you.
To apply for this position please click ”Apply now” below
Applicants must hold New Zealand residency or have a current New Zealand work permit.