• Want to work in a fun and friendly environment with good career development opportunities?
• Are you energetic, flexible and love people?
• Do you have a passion for enabling the lives of others?
Ideal for working parents – school hours and flexibility
Enrich+ works alongside individuals with disabilities to develop their skills and abilities and to enhance their inclusion in the communities of their choice. We pride ourselves on excellence, professionalism and on being driven by the people we support.
We currently have vacancies for vibrant and energetic Casual Support Workers to join our team based across Hamilton.
As a Support Worker, you will enable the people we serve to:
• develop their skills and abilities
• engage in meaningful activities of their personal choice
• explore and enjoy new experiences
This is an immensely rewarding role that provides plenty of variety and the chance to develop your skills in relaxed and friendly environment.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• a sense of humor
• a calm nature
• the ability to work alongside a diverse range of people with varying support needs.
• the drive to make a difference.
• the ability to work as part of a team.
• a full clean driver’s license
In this role you will work across various services, so flexibility is the key. You will need to be self-motivated, available for work at short notice, and adaptable to be able to hit the ground running – no one day is ever the same. You’ll need to be available between 8.30am-3.00pm and as a casual this position gives you the flexibility to choose how many or on what days you want to be available for work from Monday to Friday. No weekend work or night work is included.
Whilst previous work experience is advantageous, having the right drive and attitude is more important to your success in this role.
To apply for this position please click “Apply Now” below.
This is a frontline healthcare role and falls under the recent amendment to the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 which requires roles in the health and disability sector to be fully vaccinated by 1 January 2022. To be considered for this role you must be fully vaccinated and may be asked to provide evidence of this during the recruitment process.
Applicants must hold New Zealand residency or have a current New Zealand work permit.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.Apply now