Learning social skills in a way that kids love (Kids+)
Te whakaako tamariki
Guaranteed fun for kids with autism, asperger’s or general social difficulties. Our specially developed programme of games and activities helps your child make new friends and grow in confidence. A welcoming environment where great social skills are learned.
Set your child up for the future. Connect with us today to learn more about Kids+ in Hamilton and Tauranga.
Support for students, schools and whānau in the learning environment
Te tautoko takiwātanga
Students with autism may need specialised support to achieve successful outcomes at school. Our experienced and skilled staff can work one-on-one with schools and whānau to design a customised programme of support including:
- Teacher training
- Goal setting
- Support in IEP meetings
- Developing strategies
- One-on-one work
- Support with socialising
- School transitions
- Professional development training
Contact us to discuss how we might be able to help you and what if any costs may be involved.
Behaviour Support and 1:1 Mentoring
Our Behaviour Support Team can provide psychological support and mentoring to individuals of all ages including support for:
- developing behaviour support strategies
- setting and working towards goals
- increasing communication and social skills
- reducing anxiety
- skill building in a specified area
- developing and maintaining routines and schedules
- coping with sensory sensitivities
- developing skills towards gaining employment
- living independently
- and more!