Do you have strong organisation skills and are passionate about enhancing inclusion by working alongside individuals with disabilities to develop their skills and abilities?
Our vision at Enrich+ is to enable the people we support to ‘have a life like any other’. We pride ourselves on excellence, professionalism and on being driven by the people we support.
As Service Facilitator this role provides you with the best of both worlds as you will regularly work with the people we support as well as coordinating the support for a case load of individuals. You will be responsible for:
• Day to day coordination , including scheduling and rostering
• Working alongside individuals to assist them to achieve their goals and develop their skills and abilities to live independently in the home of their choice
• Developing and implementing support plans for the people we support
• Regular review and quality checks of existing and new support packages
We are looking for people who are passionate about supporting others, and excited about opportunities as the service grows and develops.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in working with people with disabilities and/or mental health
• Some knowledge or understanding of behaviour analysis and behaviour management
• Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work autonomously and be a part of a team
• Flexibility with working hours and working approach
• Initiative and problem solving skills
• an open-mind and be willing to learn
• a calm nature with a sense of humour
• current drivers licence
• completed or be working towards Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Education, Psychology or a related field would be an advantage but no essential
Although having work experience in the disability/mental health/social services sector and a relevant qualification is a key factor in your success in this role, having the right drive and attitude is more important. If you have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, then we want to hear from you!
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week.
This is a frontline healthcare role and falls under the recent amendment to the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 which requires roles in the health and disability sector to be fully vaccinated by 1 January 2022 as well as having received a booster if eligible. To be considered for this role you must be fully vaccinated and may be asked to provide evidence of this during the recruitment process.
Applicants must hold New Zealand residency or have a current New Zealand work visa. You must also be willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.Apply now