PSYCHOLOGIST – PART TIME ROLE
• Improve outcomes for clients
• Further your career within an exciting field of work within the disability sector
• Personal and professional development
• Permanent position working 20 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Enrich+ within the Specialist Support Team for a Psychologist to further develop and deliver services for people within the disability sector in the Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions. This is a varied role within a growing team and will allow the successful applicant to flexibly deliver a range of evidence-based interventions to our expanding client base.
Our vision at Enrich+ is to enable the people we support to ‘have a life like any other’. We pride ourselves on excellence, professionalism and on being driven by the people we support. We are looking for people who are passionate about supporting others, and excited about opportunities as the service grows and develops.
As a Psychologist you will be responsible for:
• Working with individuals to provide quality, holistic, individualised programmes of intervention and outcomes as identified through thorough assessment
• Assisting with providing specialist support and training to Enrich+ staff
• Maintaining a high standard of expertise, both practical and theoretical in your own discipline
We are looking for someone who meets the following requirements:
• Registered Psychologist with a current APC (ideally under general or clinical scope)
• Proven work experience as a psychologist with those with dual diagnoses (disability and mental health)
• Able to deliver ACT, CBT and similar evidence-based therapies, modified as needed to suit the population of clients
• Knowledge and understanding of how young people and adults with autism see the world
• Willingness to interact and support a broad range of people with different needs and from different cultural backgrounds
• A clean full driver’s license, as work across the Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions will be essential
• Sound judgement and the ability to make decisions
• Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work within a team as well as autonomously
Previous experience working as an ACC provider would be highly advantageous, as would experience in clinical supervision and/or appropriate supervision training.
If you are looking to make a difference and utilise your experience and knowledge, then we want to hear from you! This is a permanent position working 20 hours per week across both the Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions. Days and hours to be worked will be agreed with the successful candidate.
To apply for this position please click ”Apply Now” below to apply online. Applicants must hold New Zealand residency or have a current New Zealand work permit. Applications close on Sunday 10th October 2021.Apply now