Permanent Support Worker – Hamilton
• Do you have a passion for enabling the lives of others?
• Do you enjoy working with fun teams and developing your own skills?
• Are you energetic, flexible and love people?
Enrich+ works alongside individuals with disabilities to develop their skills and abilities and to enhance their inclusion in the communities of their choice. We pride ourselves on excellence, professionalism and on being driven by the people we support.
We currently have a vacancy for a vibrant and energetic Support Worker to join our team based in central Hamilton
As a Support Worker, you will be in a small team providing support to the people we serve to:
• develop their skills and abilities
• engage in meaningful activities of their personal choice
• explore and enjoy new experiences
You will need to be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to be able to hit the ground running – no one day is ever the same.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• a sense of humor
• a calm nature
• the ability to work alongside a diverse range of people with varying support needs
• the drive to make a difference
• personal values in alignment with the purpose, vision, and values of Enrich+
• the ability to work as part of a team
• a full clean drivers licence
• current first aid certificate preferred
Whilst previous work experience is advantageous, having the right drive and attitude is more important to your success in this role.
Work hours are between 8-3.30pm, Monday to Friday.
If your ideal job is making a difference in people’s lives, helping individuals to connect with their community, and enjoying your work and colleagues along the way, then we want to hear from you.
To apply for this position please click ”Apply now” below
Applicants must hold New Zealand residency or have a current New Zealand work permit.
This is a frontline healthcare role and falls under the recent amendment to the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 which requires roles in the health and disability sector to be fully vaccinated by 1 January 2022. To be considered for this role you must be fully vaccinated and may be asked to provide evidence of this during the recruitment process.Apply now