Exciting opportunities have arisen due to growth at Enrich+ as we work with individuals in Te Awamutu, Otorohanga, Te Kuiti and the wider King Country area.
We are looking for team members that want to join an organisation dedicated to working alongside individuals with disabilities to develop their skills and abilities, to enhance inclusion in the communities of their choice. Ideally you will have some experience with supporting or working with people with disabilities.
Our vision at Enrich+ is to enable the people we support to ‘have a life like any other’. We pride ourselves on excellence, professionalism and on being driven by the people we support.
As Community Facilitator you will provide a service that helps individuals with disabilities to:
• achieve their goals by working alongside them
• develop their skills and abilities to live independently in the home of their choice
• enhance inclusion in the communities of their choice
• assisting and supporting employment opportunities as they arise
We are looking for people who are passionate about supporting others, and excited about opportunities as the service grows and develops.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• some experience in working with people with disabilities
• some knowledge or understanding of behaviour analysis and behaviour management
• the ability to work autonomously and be a part of a team
• the ability to be flexible with working hours and working approach
• the ability to think on your feet and use initiative
• an open-mind and be willing to learn
• a calm nature with a sense of humor
• a current drivers licence, this role will require travel across the West/South Waikato aea.
Whilst previous work experience in the disability/mental health/social services sector and a relevant qualification is advantageous, having the right drive and attitude is more important to your success in this role. If you have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, then we want to hear from you!
Hours of work will be discussed with the successful candidate.
To apply for this position please click ”apply now” to complete an application form below
Applicants must hold New Zealand residency or have a current New Zealand work visa.
This is a frontline healthcare role and falls under the recent amendment to the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 which requires roles in the health and disability sector to be fully vaccinated. To be considered for this role you must be fully vaccinated. You may be asked to show evidence of your vaccination status during the recruitment process.Apply now