We will work with you to explore what is available to you once you leave school. This may include further education, employment or living and future flatting arrangements. Whether what you want to do after school is on offer or not, we will help you to create a transition plan based on your personal goals and aspirations.
We will ensure that you and your whānau are fully informed about the options for post school activities by supporting you to gather as much information as possible for a smooth transition into the next phase of your life.
– flexible and organised support
– a transition plan designed around your personal goals and aspirations
– support to access community services
You are eligible if you are:
– funded by Ongoing and Resources Scheme (ORS)
– in your last year of school or tertiary education
– aged between 16 and 21
There is no cost to use this service
Contact us to discuss how we can work alongside you to develop your transition plan.
Call us on freephone 0800 ENRICH or 07 871 6410