We will work alongside you to develop your skills and abilities to live independently in the home of your choice. With a personal plan designed around your goals and aspirations working towards greater independence.
We offer you support that is flexible and ensures that you are in control, making your own decisions and living an independent life. This may include supporting you to:
– research and find somewhere to live
– be aware of safety in your own home, in the community and risk management
– learn household tasks
– complete your own personal shopping
– budget your finances and pay your bills
– keep records, read and understand your mail
– travel independently
– deal with agencies such as WINZ or your bank
– access and use community facilities
– develop friendships, social opportunities and natural supports
You are eligible if you are aged 17 or older and have been assessed as meeting the Ministry of Health’s Disability Support Services eligibility criteria.
Your funding from the Ministry of Health pays for this service.
If you do not receive funding from the Ministry of Health and are still interested in our Supported Living service please contact us to discuss fee for service options.
Contact us today to talk about what you want to achieve.
Call us on freephone 0800 ENRICH or 07 871 6410