– Are you versatile and flexible?
– Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others
– Can you empower people to live their dreams?
Enrich+ works alongside individuals with disabilities to develop their skills and abilities to enhance inclusion in the communities of their choice. We pride ourselves on excellence, professionalism and on being driven by the people we support.
Casual positions currently exist within our Supported Living Service in Hamilton, Tauranga, Te Awamutu, Kawhia and Thames with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Our Supported Living team provide a service that helps individuals with disabilities to live their own life, in their own home and with the staff of their choice.
As a Community Facilitator you will empower people to:
– achieve their goals by working alongside them
– develop their skills and abilities to live independently
– enhance inclusion in the communities of their choice
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
– a sense of humor
– a calm nature
– the ability to work alongside a diverse range of people
– the ability to inspire people to achieve their goals in independent living
– creativity and flexibility to meet the demands of the role
– the ability to work autonomously and be a part of a team
– the ability to problem solve-
– personal values in alignment with the purpose, vision, and values of Enrich+
– basic computer literacy skills
– a clean, full driver’s licence
Whilst previous work experience in the disability/mental health/social services sector and a recognised and relevant qualification is advantageous, having the right drive and attitude is more important to your success in this role.
If your ideal job is making a difference in people’s lives, helping individuals to connect with their community, and enjoying your work and colleagues along the way, then we want to hear from you. Check out the job description for the person specifications for the position, and find out more about the role purpose and key accountabilities.
To apply for this position please email email@example.com with your cover letter and CV.
Applicants must hold New Zealand residency or have a current New Zealand work permit.